GRE TRAINING IN TRIVANDRUM BY UK TRAINED FACULTIES
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TRAINING
- Intensive preparation program – Proven techniques taught by Expert Faculties
- Comprehensive and well researched Study Material
- Library Access – Well Equipped Library with Best latest publications.
- Mock Test at regular intervals simulating Exam conditions.
- Unlimited one-to-one doubt clearing sessions with Faculty.
- Specialised Admission counselling and Scholarship opportunities.
Regular & Weekend Courses
- Convenient Batches (7 am – 7 pm)
- Reasonable Fee -Excellent results
- Convenient location
* Increase your chances of Admission & Scholarship Abroad. *
Structure of the Computer-based Test
The overall testing time for the computer-based GRE® revised General Test is about three hours and 45 minutes. There are six sections with a 10-minute break following the third section.
|Measure||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Analytical Writing ( one section with two separately timed tasks)||One “Analyse an Issue” task and one “ Analyse an Argument” task||30 minutes per task|
|Verbal Reasoning ( Two sections)||20 Questions per section||30 minutes per section|
|Quantitative Reasoning ( Two sections )||20 Questions per section||35 minutes per section|
To pursue PG Degree /Masters Degree in any specialisation apart from MBA in USA. Some Top universities in Canada and Germany also prefer GRE for Admissions and Scholarships.
The score is generally valid for 5 years.
GRE® revised General Test (tests taken on or after August 1, 2011)
|Verbal Reasoning||130–170, in 1 point increments|
|Quantitative Reasoning||130–170, in 1 point increments|
|Analytical Writing||0–6, in half point increments|
* If no questions are answered for a specific measure (e.g., Verbal Reasoning), then you will receive a No Score (NS) for that measure.
The score is sent to 4 universities free of cost at the time of GRE exam. ETS charges fees (USD 23 / recipient) for scores sent to universities later.
Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Kolkata, Chennal, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Trivandrum & Bengaluru.
Number of tests:
Only 1 test can be given in a calendar month. A total of 5 tests can be given in a year.