Join Now – New SSC Tier III (2016-2017)- descriptive writing – Classes by Expert faculty – British council trained for Formal writing.
New SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2016-2017 for Tier-III
Tier-III of SSC CGL Exam 2016 is the additional stage of Examination that has been introduced by SSC from this year to assess the writing skills of the candidates.The Tier-III of SSC CGL 2016 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen & Paper Mode’ will be tentatively held on March 2017.
SSC CGL Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) Details:
The candidates will have the option to choose any one medium (English/Hindi)
- It will be an offline written test.
- The exam will be based on the writing of essay/précis/letter/application writing etc
- It will carry a total of 100 marks
- The duration of the paper would be one hour.
- Descriptive writing – Essay /passage / Letter writing / Précis writing /Application writing
- Qualifying marks in Tier III – 33%
- The questions in this paper would be of matric level / 10+2 level.
Gear up for our Exclusive Training for SSC -TIER –III Candidates !!!
- Writing fundamentals
- Paragraph writing
- Structure of essay writing
- Do’s and don’ts of formal /academic writing
- Brainstorming sessions of latest topics – Topics for Essay Writing
- Cultural/traditional sports / games – boon or bane?
- Ethics in animal treatment
- Demonetization – its impact on people
- Digital payments, E-wallets in India
- Unified payment interface
- Digital payments – Rural Vs Urban acceptance
- The seventh pay commission
- Pension schemes and pension age
- Harassment / abuse – do we have laws to curtail this?
- Intolerance / Xenophobia / Racism – if taught to us , can be resolved by us?
- Education system in India
- Feminism and rights
- Gender equality
- Transgender rights
- Women empowerment
- The technological revolution
- Space research – an essential venture?
- Reservation in educational institutions
- Subjective Vs objective education system
- Right to information act
- The GST bill
- Arms and ammunition- in world of peace
- Common entrance exam
- Essay evaluation
- Feedback & tips to improve in writing
SSC CGLE & CHSL 2017 Training
Greens Academy Trivandrum provides the best coaching for SSC CGLE and CHSL exam at Thampanoor, Trivandrum. Regular batches and weekend batches available.
Staff Selection commission – Graduate Level
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION TENTATIVE SCHEDULE FOR EXAMINATIONS TO BE HELD DURING THE YEAR 2016-2017
- Tentative vacancy Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2016 (Dated : 17.10.2016)
About SSC Exams
The Staff Selection Commission makes recruitment to non-technical group ‘C’ and group ‘B’ non gazetted posts in Ministries/ Departments, the attached and subordinate offices of the Government of India and the C.A.G and the offices of the Accountant General.
The exams conducted by SSC are:
- SSC COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM ( SSC – CGL)
- SSC CPO
- SSC CHSL (10+2) – LDC AND DEO
- SSC MULTI TASKING STAFF
- SSC CONSTABLE AND GD
- SSC JUNIOR ENGINEER
SSC Exam Calendar 2016-2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the schedule of exams to be held between January 2016 and January 2017. The candidates who wish to apply for these exams can check the detailed schedule, mentioned below:
Schedule of exams between January 2016 to January 2017
Name of exam: Date of exam
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2016: December 11
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination-2016: January 8, 2017 to January 22, 2017
SSC Graduate Prelims Exam Eligibility Criteria
1. Age: The age of a Candidate must lie between
(a) 20 to 27 years for Assistant Grade & SIs in CBI
(b) 18 to 27 years for inspectors of CE/IT & Div. Acctts/Auditors/UDCs, etc.
(c) 20 to 25 years for SIs in CPOs on the first day of August of the year of Examination.
*The upper age limit may be relaxed in case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and few such other reserved categories.
2. Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For further clarification/explanations, please refer to Noticification when published in Emplyment News / Rozgar Samachar, etc.
SSC EXAM SYLLABUS:
COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION
The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
- 1st Tier — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 2nd Tier — Main Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- 3rd Tier — Personality Test /Interview or Skill Test, where applicable
- Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will be required to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.