Why Study in Australia
Greens Consultants-Trivandrum, pioneer in study overseas since 2002. We offer admission services to wide range of Australian Universities, colleges and TAFE Institutes. Our guidance includes all services from selection of the suitable course, apply for admission and the visa documentation and process in our offices. You will be assisted with our experienced counsellors
In order to make your Australian study visa process be successful. Australia has emerged as one of the most favourable destination to study and live because of the high standard of education
- Australia ranked the third largest destination for International students after USA and UK, with its unique study and research environment.
- There is a range of courses from certificate, Diploma, Graduate and post graduate programs with Flexible procedures in admissions.
- Australian Education is recognised globally with some universities ranked in the top 100 Universities in the world.
- The Education Industry is highly regulated by the Australian Government through initiatives taken such as ESOS Act and CRICOS.
- Cities like Melbourne and Sydney are voted amongst the most liveable cities in the world and offer a fabulous destination for International students to stay in
- Excellent prospects and opportunity to get work globally after completion of course
- Australia is considered as one of the most multicultural Societies in the world, its key sectors are Energy, Manufacturing, Service, Agriculture, Tourism, Media, Education, Mining and Logistics
Why Apply through Study Greens Consultants
- Greens Consultants has a long track record of many successful Australian visas for students in the first attempt itself.
- All the universities and colleges we represent are internationally recognized and have a potential for students to explore further in Academic as well as job opportunities.
- The Key factor for our Australian student visa success is through our professional guidance to our students by careful selection of courses and the visa criteria.
- We conduct special interactive counseling session with the students on Admission and visa guidelines
- Our counselors are trained and professionally qualified to provide unique and excellent overseas education counseling to the students in selecting the appropriate course to the best possible University and Institution.
- Our students will get complete guidance on Course and university selection, Application submission, Offer acceptance, Visa counseling, Tuition fee payment and Pre Departure Orientation
- We have the track record of having highest student visa success rate since 2002
List of Australian Institutes and Universities
- AIH Higher Education
- Bond University
- Bond university(English language institute)
- Centre of English Training (CET) – University of Sydney
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- RMIT University
- Navitas English Darwin
- Navitas Eynesbury International
- Navitas Griffith College
- Navitas Latrobe Melbourne
- Navitas Latrobe University Sydney Campus
- Navitas South Australian Institute of Business Technology
- Navitas Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
- Navitas Western Sydney University International College
VIEW the complete list of Institutions and universities in Australia James Cook University Brisbane Campus
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- Kaplan-Bradford College
- Kaplan-Murdoch Institute of Technology
- La Trobe University
- Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Murdoch University
- Navitas Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Navitas Australian TESOL Training Centre
- Navitas Curtin College
- NavitasDeakin college
- Navitas Edith Cowan College
- SAE Institute
- Sarina Russo School Australia
- Australian National University College
- Charles Sturt University Study Centres
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE
- Swinburne University of Technology
- Sydney Film School
- The University of Sydney
- University of Wollongong
- University of Western Sydney
Application Process and Deadlines in Australia
The Application process generally is the same for most of the Universities however it may vary slightly from one University to other.
Greens consultants assists the students to prepare all the required documents to be sent to the Universities & Institutes. Our Counsellor will inform the student as soon as an offer letter is received from the Institute / University. Generally the admission to Australian universities will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks to respond and to process an application. So applying for admissions in advance is always recommended.
The documents required for the admissions and for the assessment are- mark sheets and passing certificates of previous studies, work experience letters (if applicable), reference letters, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score card to assess English proficiency, ID pages of passport. Additional documents (Statement of purpose and CV) depending on the course you have selected.
With the implementation of new process under Streamlined Visa Processing a student is required to submit certain documents like Student Eligibility Checklist, Financial Declaration Form, Pre Visa assessment Form at the time of submitting the application for admission. Incorrect or incomplete checklists will not be processed by the universities and may lead to delay in processing your applications. We will provide all the required forms and the same will be sent to the University for the Assessment.
Deadlines & Intakes: Australia generally has two intakes in a year i.e. February/March and July/ August, however some universities offer courses in September/ October as well. Some courses like Nursing Teaching, Physiotherapy have only one intake in a year hence we advise the students to apply well in advance to start their admission and visa process so that all the process could be completed on time.
Cost of Studying in Australia
|University Foundation Studies||A$9,000 to 14,000 a year|
|Undergraduate – General and Lab based studies|
|A$14,000 to 35,000 a year|
|Postgraduate – Graduate Certificates/ Graduate Diplomas||A$15,000 to 36,000 a year|
|Postgraduate –Masters/ Doctoral Degree||A$15,000 to 36,000 a year|
|Vocational education and training : Certificates I – IV/ Diploma/ Advanced Diploma||A$5,000 to 20,000 a year|
Studying and Living in Australia
Australia is a land of diversity and culture. Living in a different country can be very different and your lifestyle will undoubtedly change. To help you adapt to Australia, we have compiled this resource detailing what life in Australia is like
Climate– Australia is often referred to as a land of diversity in terms of climate, from tropical rainforests, to golden beaches, to sparse deserts, to vast grazing lands to the rich coral reef, bursting with marine life.
- Summer (December to February)
- Autumn (March to May)
- Winter (June to August)
- Spring (September to November)
Accommodation – On-Campus Housing and Off-Campus Housing
On-campus housing can sometimes be hard to secure as spaces are limited. Fees will vary depending on which university you attend. Housing located off-campus are very popular among the students as you would probably group together with a group of students to either rent a house or flat with fees varying depending on your location and size of accommodation.
Transport –Buses, Trains and Subways and Taxis are the popular mode of transport
The living expenses include food, Entertainment, domestic and international travel, telephone and internet and Incidental costs