Leading IELTS coaching centre in Trivandrum with more than 500 + students SCORED IELTS 7+ in first attempt.
The main reason why Majority of the Students in Trivandrum prefer GREENS ACADEMY as their Right choice for IELTS Training is Nothing But our
- Best Results IELTS 7 and Above in First Attempt
- Best Study Environment and fully equipped Classrooms
- 16 years Experienced Faculty
- Most Encouraging study atmosphere with intensive practice in all four modules
- Daily Individual Speaking session with personal attention
- wide range of international IELTS study and practice materials
Greens Academy – Leading IELTS Training centre in Trivandrum with intensive IELTS coaching on all the four Modules ( Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking). We are rated as NO:1 IELTS centre in Trivandrum; as ielts coaching is not just about speaking in English , but all about the knack of training the students to understand the nuance of ielts exam and helping them to crack IELTS 7+ in first attempt. Certainly GREENS Academy has the most number of IELTS 7+ scorers.
We are able to retain as the best IELTS Coaching centre in Trivandrum since 2002, as we have faculties who are British council & IDP ielts trained and have extensive experience in working close with IELTS exam centres.
As an authorised Ielts training centre in Trivandrum with British Council & IDP; we are updated, trained by experts from University of Cambridge and exactly know the expectations from IELTS examiners .This close network with British council help us to easily tackle most popular questions from ielts students like “ How to Score IELTS 7+?”, How to do ielts writing Task 1?, How to write ielts Task 2?, How to do speed reading in ielts ? , How to improve ielts listening skills? Etc.
Candidates immigrating to countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and other European countries require High ielts score of 7+ and every candidate needs individual attention and that’s assured @ GREENS ACADEMY.
We are not a one-man show IELTS Trivandrum Centre, but have team of British Council trained faculties and can guarantee Individual Speaking sessions for all candidates everday, personal help with IELTS writing, and share tips with students from Malayalam medium to improve their ielts scores.
We provide complete help from Ielts Training to Ielts Exam booking in Trivandrum, Cochin, kottayam, Trichur, Angamaly, Calicut, and other centres in India.
- ( IELTS Academic & General Training, UKVI IELTS Academic & General Training, UKVI Life Skills A1, UKVI Life Skills B1 training available)
Our success mantra includes
- Expert faculty ( British council Trained)
- Updated study materials include books,CD’s and study guides.
- Special Workshops & seminars on ielts with Language experts.
- Spacious classroom and interactive learning enviornment
- Intensive practise on all four IELTS modules ( Listening, Reading, writing, Speaking)
- Individual speaking session
- Weekly Mock tests and evaluation
- Individual help with tips to improve scores
- Motivating students to speak in English in the classroom.
- Improving confidence in communication by Group discussion, Individual presentation and research on possible essay topics like International games & sports, modern day education system, global warming, consumerism, ecotourism etc….
Full time – 9.30 a.m -4.30 p.m
Part-time – 7.30 a.m – 9.30 a.m ( suitable for working professionals)
9.30 a.m– 1.30 p.m
2.00 p.m -4.00 p.m
Both weekdays & Weekends.
Our IELTS Training Centre at Pattom is fully equipped with comprehensive Practice Materials including the very latest questions and state of Art Listening facilities. Besides students performance is continuously monitored and ensured by our Team of Faculties.
Separate Hostel facilities for Boys & Girls.
So what’s next ? Call now 9946328817 and confirm your IELTS training & IELTS exam slot.
- 4 modules training + Mock test and Evaluation by an experienced Trainer.
- Exclusive Individual Attention for Writing and Speaking modules
- From Monday to Friday (10.00 am – 4.00 pm)
- Daily Intensive Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking practices.
- Course Fee: Please call us for duration and fees.
COURSE STARTS EVERY WEEK
Please contact: 0471 – 4066222 / 4066223
IELTS online Training
Visit our Exclusive Online IELTS page for more details
Having a good deal of English vocabulary is an added advantage for every IELTS aspirant. An appropriate vocabulary definitely helps to bring a great attention to both your Writing and Speaking modules.
Below are the List of vocabularies which could be used when and where required. Good Luck !
|Abate||become less in amount or intensity|
|Chicanery||The use of tricks to deceive someone|
|Disseminate||cause to become widely known|
|Gainsay||take exception to|
|Latent||potentially existing but not presently evident or realized|
|Aberrant||Markedly different from an accepted norm|
|Dissolution||separation into component parts|
|Laud||praise, glorify, or honour|
|Abeyance||temporary cessation or suspension|
|Lethargic||deficient in alertness or activity|
|abscond||run away, often taking something or somebody along|
|Abstemious||marked by temperance in indulgence|
|commensurate||corresponding in size or degree or extent|
|Grandiloquent||Lofty in style|
|Levity||a manner lacking seriousness|
|admonish||scold or reprimand; take to task|
|compendium||a publication containing a variety of works|
|diverge||move or draw apart|
|Gregarious||temperamentally seeking and enjoying the company of others|
|Adulterate||make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance|
|Complaisant||showing a cheerful willingness to do favors for others|
|divest||take away possessions from someone|
|Aesthetic||characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste|
|compliant||disposed to act in accordance with someone’s wishes|
|Gullible||naive and easily deceived or tricked|
|lucid||transparently clear; easily understandable|
|aggregate||a sum total of many heterogeneous things taken together|
|Conciliatory||making or willing to make concessions|
|dogmatic||pertaining to a code of beliefs accepted as authoritative|
|Alacrity||liveliness and eagerness , Enthusiastic|
|condone||excuse, overlook, or make allowances for|
|dormant||inactive but capable of becoming active|
|Alleviate||provide physical relief, as from pain|
|Confound||be confusing or perplexing to|
|Amalgamate||to bring or combine together or with something else|
|Iconoclastic||characterized by attack on established beliefs|
|malleable||capable of being shaped or bent|
|Ambiguous||having more than one possible meaning|
|Contention||the act of competing as for profit or a prize|
|Eclectic||selecting what seems best of various styles or idea|
|Ambivalence||mixed feelings or emotions|
|Efficacy||capacity or power to produce a desired effect|
|Immutable||not subject or susceptible to change or variation|
|Ameliorate||to make better|
|Impair||make worse or less effective|
|Anachronism||something located at a time when it could not have existed|
|Conundrum||a difficult problem|
|Meticulous||marked by precise accordance with details|
|Analogous||similar or equivalent in some respects|
|converge||be adjacent or come together|
|Elicit||call forth, as an emotion, feeling, or response|
|Impediment||hindrance or obstacle|
|misanthrope||someone who dislikes people in general|
|anarchy||a state of lawlessness and disorder|
|convoluted||highly complex or intricate|
|embellish||make more attractive, as by adding ornament or colour|
|impermeable||preventing especially liquids to pass or diffuse through|
|mitigate||lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of|
|Empirical||derived from experiment and observation rather than theory|
|Antipathy||a feeling of intense dislike|
|Daunt||cause to lose courage|
|Emulate||strive to equal or match, especially by imitating|
|Impervious||not admitting of passage or capable of being affected|
|apathy||an absence of emotion or enthusiasm|
|decorum||propriety in manners and conduct|
|endemic||native to or confined to a certain region|
|Implacable||incapable of being appeased or pacified|
|mundane||found in the ordinary course of events|
|appease||make peace with|
|enervate||weaken mentally or morally|
|Implicit||suggested though not directly expressed|
|negate||make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of|
|Deference||courteous regard for people’s feelings|
|neophyte||any new participant in some activity|
|Delineate||represented accurately or precisely|
|advertently||Careful or delicate manner|
|Ephemeral||anything short-lived, as an insect that lives only for a day|
|arduous||characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion|
|Equanimity||steadiness of mind under stress|
|incongruity||the quality of disagreeing|
|Artless||simple and natural; without cunning or deceit|
|derivative||a compound obtained from another compound|
|inconsequential||lacking worth or importance|
|Ascetic||someone who practices self-denial as a spiritual discipline|
|Erudite||having or showing profound knowledge|
|assiduous||marked by care and persistent effort|
|desultory||marked by lack of definite plan or regularity or purpose|
|Esoteric||understandable only by an enlightened inner circle|
|deterrent||something immaterial that interferes with action or progress|
|Paucity||Lack of , Scarcity|
|indigence||a state of extreme poverty or destitution|
|Attenuate||become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude|
|Euphemism||an inoffensive expression substituted for an offensive one|
|Oscillate||move or swing from side to side regularly|
|Audacious||disposed to venture or take risks|
|ostentatious||intended to attract notice and impress others|
|diffidence||lack of self-assurance|
|Ingenious||Having great inventive and imaginative skill|
|Ingenuous||lacking in sophistication or worldliness|
|autonomous||existing as an independent entity|
|diffuse||spread out; not concentrated in one place|
|exigency||a pressing or urgent situation|
|inherent||existing as an essential constituent or characteristic|
|aver||declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true|
|Digression||a message that departs from the main subject|
|Innocuous||not injurious to physical or mental health|
|Banal||repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse|
|insensible||barely able to be perceived|
|discerning||having or revealing keen insight and good judgment|
|Fallacious||containing or based on incorrect reasoning|
|Bolster||support and strengthen|
|Discordant||not in agreement or harmony|
|Insularity||the state of being isolated or detached|
|Penury / Penurious||Condition of extreme poverty or Destitution|
|Perennial||lasting an indefinitely long time|
|discrepancy||a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions|
|Burgeon||grow and flourish|
|Discrete||constituting a separate entity or part|
|disingenuous||not straightforward or candid|
|disinterested||unaffected by concern for one’s own welfare|
|Cacophonous||having an unpleasant sound|
|Capricious||Unpredictable or determined by chance only|
|Disparage||express a negative opinion of|
|Itinerary||an established line of travel or access|
|catalyst||substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reactionA person or thing that precipitates an event or change|
|disparate||fundamentally different or distinct in quality or kind|
|frugality||prudence in avoiding waste|
|Laconic||brief and to the point|
|futile||producing no result or effect|
|Sporadic||recurring in scattered or unpredictable instances|
|Transgression||the violation of a law or a duty or moral principle|
|Resolve||find a solution or answer|
British Council – TRIVANDRUM
|TEST DATE||MODULE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE|
|08/07/2017||IELTS General Training||25/06/2017|
|29/07/2017||IELTS General Training||16/07/2017|
|03/08/2017||IELTS General Training||21/07/2017|
|19/08/2017||IELTS General Training||06/08/2017|
|30/09/2017||IELTS General Training||17/09/2017|
|14/10/2017||IELTS General Training||01/10/2017|
British Council – KOCHI
IELTS Latest Speaking Module # 1: (Based on Memory)
- Are you coming from a city side or outskirts?
- Do you like city life?
- Are you traveling to places very often?
- What kinds of places you are interested in visiting?
- Are you facing any issues with the transport system of your city?
Part 2 : CUE CARD
Describe a disagreement that you had with another person. You should say
- Who the other person was
- What the disagreement was about
- How you resolved it
- And what the result was.
- What is the importance of personal values in decision making?
- What factors need to be considered before making huge decisions?
- What is the relevance of “disagreement” in modern society
- What is the disagreement between people who have had political and ideological agenda?
- What is the influence of media in compounding the rhetorical approach of government leaders in modern society?
IELTS Latest Speaking Module # 2: (Based on Memory)
- Do you work or study ?
- What do you study about ?
- What do you usually do after the work ?
- Are you interested in robot?
- Did you watch robot animation when you were child?
- Do you think you can travel with robot driving car?
- Do you think people will use more public transportation than now in future?
- Is it easy to get your college by public transportation?
Part 2: CUE CARD
Describe a quiet place you like to spend sometime
- Where is it?
- When do you go there ?
- Explain about the place
- Are you comfortable with no back ground music or no noise situation ?
- How important the quietness for people of all ages?
- Why do people study at cafeteria with background music rather than study at quiet place such as library?
- Why do shops or cafeteria play music?
- Is noise serious problem in the most of cities?
- Do you think government need to do something for city noise problem?
IELTS Latest Speaking Module # 3: (Based on Memory)
- What is your full name?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Which is the most popular subject in your country?
- What is the most interesting part of your study?
- Do you eat fruit as a part of your meal?
- What kind of fruit do you like? Why?
- Is it important to eat fruit?
Part 2 :CUE CARD
Talk about an invention that has changed the world for the better.
- What is it?
- When and where was it invented?
- Is it useful for different age groups?
- What invention is used the most at home in your opinion?
- Do you think the most useful and important inventions of the world were already made?
- Do you think the invention of wheel was very important?
- Do you support the invention of new nuclear devices?
- What leads a person to invent something?
IELTS Latest Speaking Module # 4: (Based on Memory)
- Are you living in an apartment or independent house?
- What type houses are common in your area?
- Are there any traditional houses exist in your area?
- How do you spend time with your neighbours?
- What kinds of problems are faced by neighbours?
- Is there any common entertainment place in your locality?
Part 2: CUE CARD
Talk about a type of clothing you are mostly wearing
- What is it?
- Why you wear most of the time?
- Who suggest you to wear?
- Are there any other clothing you replace to it sometimes
- Does formal wear is having an advantage in interviews?
- Why some organizations allow their employees to wear casuals during their work?
- Do the types of clothes people wear determine their characteristics?
- Describe the advantages of ready-made wear over bespoke one.